Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hiking Plus 22 Pounds

Been a good solid while since last we blogged. I now carry a beautiful 22 pound weight everywhere I hike. Her name is Lexi Sage, she's honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, let alone carried along on my expeditions into this world. We frequently hike and journey and explore the world together, and in that spirit, I aim to reignite the midtown mudblog and talk fervently about the journeys on which my little lady and I embark upon together. I hope to continue to explore and report my expeditions into Midtown Atlanta with my readership, I hope
my readership appreciates the addition of the fresh young perspective that Lexi will surely bring to this journey. Thanks for reading, thanks for joining us on our journey through the midtown mud. Peace.

Pictured is little Lexi looking perplexed by the wild Persimmons and bouquet of Thistles that she helped me find as we journeyed around our neighborhood.




No comments:

Post a Comment