Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Build: Rustic Wall Decor


Building stuff, creating something new from a collection of individual components has always been a very rewarding enterprise. These are some of the items I've built recently. Co
mprised of recycled materials, wood scavenged from pallets, belts that had seen better days and my two hands piecing it together.

These items are currently for sale, by the way, and I can make additional similar products by request. If you see something you'd like to have, please reach out to me and we'll work out a deal.

I made one of these rustic heart wall décor pieces for my wife, for our 3 year wedding anniversary. Leather is the traditional gift for the 3 year mark, and so this is what I came up with.


Perhaps this week, since it's been raining so much, I'll get my hands dirty and get to work in my garage building something else. I'll let you know what comes of it!


Thanks for visiting my blog!

Peace!















No comments:

Post a Comment