Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Baby Carrier and Morels

Check out this cool baby carrier. I've been using this Infantino Breathe Vented Carrier since my daughter was barely able to see over the top edge and it's been the perfect option to allow us to go on walks and hikes together. She loves it, still squeals with delightful anticipation when I get it out and put it on. She is comfortable in it, legs and arms can swing free, no poorly-placed buckles or straps that might pinch or bruise her, it's safe, convenient, light-weight and you can often find them on sale. This one right now is only $16.11, that's 27% off list price! My daughter and I even went out this spring and hunted for morels, this carrier was perfect, it allowed her to swing along with me as I traipsed through the brambles and the bushes and sought out those wonderful little mushrooms in the great Georgia outdoors.



No comments:

Post a Comment