Friday, December 9, 2016

Product Review: Darn Tough Socks

Darn,

Tough times have been come my way since last my blog was active. I'd had such great hopes to post once or twice per week, but that hasn't happened in these intervening years. I've been derailed from my obligations by a death in the family, then a wedding, then buying a house, then having a little baby, then moving to a new house, then working to finish my college degree. Such a road it has been. I want to get back on track by making good on a promise I made to a certain Ben Dickie of Darn Tough Vermont. I'd asked him for a product I could review on my blog and had since failed to follow up.

Pictured here is a pair of the most phenomenal pair of socks that I have ever owned.

These are my go to pair of camping socks, cold-weather socks, comfort socks, they are all-around amazing. Tall, knee-high, wool, warm, soft, comfortable, these Darn Tough socks are the best pair of socks I have ever owned; they're amazing. I would recommend these to anyone as camp socks, lounging around socks, all-around beautiful and warm and comfy socks. I know a thing or two about wanting to stay warm, my wife says I'm ridiculous, but honestly, I like it hot, I like to stay roasty toasty warm. Can't stand the cold, despite being born and raised in Wisconsin. These Darn Tough socks keep me warm.

I'm not sure that Darn Tough sells this exact pair anymore, but I can guarantee you that I'll be visiting their site shortly to see about snagging a few pairs of their newest offerings because if they produced this fine a product three years ago, I can only imagine what they've got to offer now. Please stay tuned to this page as I will be sure to note the glory of their latest products. Darn Tough is definitely a company to be reckoned with in the world of fine, warm, comfortable socks. Amazing.

https://darntough.com




No comments:

Post a Comment