Friday, December 9, 2016

Return to Earth

Rejoining the world of the wild blog post after a helluva hiatus, I certainly have some explaining to do. Shortly after my last post, back in March of 2013, my father passed away. Shortly thereafter I was wed to a beautiful and wonderful lady. We've since brought an amazing little girl into this world and I've spent a great many hours hiking and adventuring with her, first strapped onto my chest in a Baby Carrier, and recently with her by my side striding precariously over sticks and twigs as she learns to walk and to hike along the many amazing trails that dot Midtown, Atlanta, and the surrounding suburbs. I've got a lot I want to share with you all and I hope you my readership is keen on coming along for the journey.

Peace.

-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment